Music Video

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Myspace

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lip Sync Test


This is a lip syncing test video I shot with my group (danni & hannah) to really try to practise and get to grips with lip syncing and some editing basics. We also wanted to learn about the performance side of things, like what not to do and how to direct actors.
While I wasnt orignally happy with the song choice we went ahead with it nonetheless because it was not so much about song choice but more about practise.
We used around 5 full song takes to film the video in its entirety, and that involved 3 solo shots each of us), and 2 varying shots of the dance shots. I think that performancewise we did sufficiently to test lip syncing but I wouldnt use any of us in our final project. ( I think thats fair)
In all our test came out well and we got positive feedback and compliments for our editing and songchoice (which worked well with our group). So I think that the test was a success. We had enough variation and familiarity to make an interesting muic video.

No comments:

Post a Comment