Music Video

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Myspace

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Evaluation Q1

1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

In this question we all prepared to talk about one aspect of our project each, I was given the album cover to talk about and so for this part of the question I opened discussion and introduced some ideas. The following video shows the album cover section of question 1, however the rest of the question was still covered by my group. The full version is on the Group Blog.



In question 1 we discussed all the media products we created and how the challenge or follow convention, we all discussed equally and and presented ideas as a group and as individuals. I feel like I was able to develop technically often and with the section on the album cover which I opened I feel that I was definately able to go deeper and try to present some personal ideas. I was able to talk in depth about what we did with the cover and why. I think that we covered everything that was necessary to be covered and I feel like everyone spoke their fair share throughout what was the longest question.

In this clip we reference some album covers and these are those covers...




No comments:

Post a Comment